We would like to inform about the following dates:
- From 18 to 20 October time has come again. The HRM Expo Zukunft Personal will open its doors in Cologne. Be there! With a free entrance ticket of SIMDUSTRY®! Simply get in touch with email@example.com to get the ticket.
- You wish to receive a tentative glimpse into the tool business simulation? Visit our complimentary business simulations day in Berlin on 7th of November! Are you interested and want to know more? Just register by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you prefer a different place? Also refer to email@example.com.
- The year 2016 finished with amucon’s 2nd International Conference on Innovation in Corporate Learning on 2nd December in Berlin. The central theme: “Innovation in Corporate Learning”. Experience that talent development is no HR function, but an elementary functions of any executive! Visit therefore the 50 minutes SIMTalent workshop headed by Dina Weiler! Being member of one of 5 teams you face key challenges in the talent development and succession planning and experience the influence of effective decisions in the talent scouting and development on a “simulated” corporate success directly and at first hand.
- 2017 begins with the GABAL network evening on 13th of February (place: ROTONDA Business-Club in Cologne, near Barbarossaplatz). Stefanie Flecke gives a lecture on the topic “Gamification & Business Simulations – really added value to staff development?”. Participants can also look forward to become active and to simulate. Further information on the time, application procedures, etc. follow here.
- On the 17th and 18th of March 2017 the subject of “gamification” is present again – be there! Simulate what tools are needed for managing virtual teams. Experience to which challenges you have to adapt yourself. Test how you identify inefficiencies and employee needs at a long-distance. All this with SimRemote! The simulation developer Stefanie Flecke, Dirk Fröhlich and Dina Weiler conduct the workshop and are availabe for in-depth discussions in the exhibition area. For more information about Berlin Trainer Congress here.
- Of course we attend the ATD, the international conference and exhibition of the Talent Development Association, and at the HRM in Cologne in 2017 and exhibit there. The ATD place from 21st to 24th of May in Atlanta / USA. The date for the HRM is not known and at the HRM in Cologne.