SIMDUSTRY® & ATD invite to…
ATD, the association for talent development invites to the biggest exposition of the L&D industry!
As an L&D expert, you probably ask yourself how to stay ahead in the Industry. Would you like to create motivational, educational, experiential learning and integrate these into one learning journey?
Come and join the ATD and learn about the various solutions and opportunities of the industry.
„ATD in a nutshell“
- The biggest reunion of the L&D industry
- Join more than 13,000 professionals from plus 80 countries and learn about new trends, developments, and best practices of the industry.
- For 80 years committed to providing first-class service.
- Stay ahead, be aware of T&D´s and learn strategies to implement with your colleagues
- Networking events & the opportunity to build lifelong business partnerships.
- More than 300 education sessions professionals from
- More than 400 exhibitors professionals from
„How to book your seat with SIMDUSTRY®“
- Become part of our delegation WhatsApp group.
- Leave a comment on-site or remotely.
- Receive our delegation code.
- Use the link to sign in to the ATD In SAN-DIEGO!
- Use the link to sign in to the ATD remote!
- Scroll down & click, to join an existing delegation.
- Add the Code.
- Discount will be applied.
- Welcome to our SIMDUSTRY® delegation!
- Start exchanging with other delegation members!
Benefits of the SIMDUSTRY® delegation!
Aboard our journey to the ATD, become part of our unity, and explore the numerous opportunities of this exposition.
Why you should join? !
Discounted delegation rate!
Save up to 545USD$ on entry in SanDiego
Save up to 145USD$ on entry in a virtual environment.
Learning as a Unity! !
Exchange with known and also unknown peers.
Network! your way through your delegation.
Get inspired, take part in community brainstorms and discuss possible opportunities.
Take part in our get togethers!
Still need to convince your Boss?
We know it can be a challenge to get your Boss on board. We provide you with a template on how to approach your company leaders.
You can download it here.